This extension convert links of text artifacts from module context link to base links. It can convert many links in a short time. It can process more than 200 artifacts at a time in one source module.
Explanation and features
- Processing more than 200 artifacts at a time in one source module
- Convert links of one Link type at the same time
- Working in project Areas and Components
- Working with Change Sets and Global Catalog
- Simple and intuitive yet flexible interface.
- You can select artifacts via widget dialog boxes or via the native JAZZ interface.
- The system will prompt you with messages and help you even if you are wrong.
- The maximum number of artifacts in modules depends on the hardware configuration of the client and server, but it is not recommended to exceed two thousand at a time.
- Converting links can take some time
- Standardization of links, for example, for reports
- Preparing for migration
How to use this extension
- Add widget from the catalog by name links_converter.
- Open module with source artifacts
- Follow the steps in the screenshot
This add-on is free of charge for customers who purchased the IBM Jazz solution via Softacus.
Please contact us if you need a different arrangement.
Contact us, Support, Modifications
Also, we are providing custom modifications for our customers. Every Softacus DNG Extension can be modified based on your needs or requirements. We are looking forward to developing a solution for you.