Reduce overall risk, comply with appropriate regulations, and create a safe yet efficient operating environment.
- Standardize HS&E practices and Integrate these practices with day-to-day operations management.
- Conducting incident investigations and tracking the completion of associated corrective actions.
- Planning for hazard identification, risk assessment, and risk control.
- Breadth of offering from operators log through the management of change to risk assessment as well as the traditional incident management and Investigation.
- Provides key extensions providing critical applications for incident management, investigations, management of change, non-conformance management, action tracking, risk assessment, permit to work, audits & surveys, regulatory compliance, etc. and becomes the common thread between production, safety, and quality.
Reduce overall risk, comply with appropriate regulations, and create a safe yet efficient operating environment primary objectives of health, safety, environment, sustainability, and quality initiatives are to increase profitability and productivity reduce operating costs, minimize enterprise risk. Achieving this is as much about standardizing health, safety, and environment practices as integrating these practices with day-to-day operations management.
Maximo Health Safety and Environment
Maximo Health, Safety and Environment Manager provide a foundational enterprise platform that integrates health, safety, and environment processes and programs with work and asset management. Maximo Health, Safety and Environment Manager provide key extensions to Maximo Asset Management to provide critical applications for incident management, investigations, management of change, non-conformance management, action tracking, risk assessment, permit to work, regulatory compliance, etc.; thus, the solution becomes the common thread between production, safety, and quality.
- Addresses the continuous need for customers to improve operational performance by creating, reviewing, and analyzing incidents.
- Allows customers to identify the root cause of problems arising from incidents on their plants that may be safety, environmental or production-related
- Allows customers to support change requirements in a more robust way with multiple levels of reviews/approvals, authorization of change, pre and post start actions
- Provides non-conformance management capabilities designed to automate, manage and streamline the process of identifying, evaluating, reviewing and handling of non-conforming engineering specification, materials, components, parts and processes Identifies regulatory compliance against assets and locations and associates job plans and work orders to these regulations to ensure compliance –significantly reducing the costs associated with compliance
- Manages continuous improvement programs like Six Sigma or similar methodologies Models both probability and consequences of events supporting risk management processes Iterative process that links all associated Health, Safety and Environment activities and organizational data.
- Provides an electronic log used by shift operators for recording and qualifying events which occur during an individual’s shift watch
- Provides a complete history of all personnel job roles, certifications, training, and current qualifications.
What is available in Maximo Health, Safety and Environment Manager
HSE Manager includes the following functionality:
Investigations Management of Change
Operating Policy§Risk Assessment
Operators Log§Personnel Certification
Tracking Benefits & Losses
Solutions Defect Elimination
Planning of Permits§Permit to Work
Audit & Survey