Effective date: 10 January 2020
- PERSONAL DATA means data allowing to identify natural person directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, etc.;
- PROCESSING means any operation or set of operations that is performed on Personal Data, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or destruction;
- DATA SUBJECT is an identified or identifiable natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, based on particular Personal Data.
- The Softacus AG shall be considered data owner and data controller in relationships with Data Subject. We acknowledge the privacy of natural persons and make efforts to protect them against any unlawful Processing by applying relevant technical and organizational measures to protect Personal Data of natural persons in accordance with the effective legislation. Although we will make efforts to ensure safe Processing, we cannot guarantee it to be 100% secure and risk-free.
- Personal Data is processed at our operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
- When Data Subject decide to provide us with Personal Data, we process it in a way that assures appropriate level of security, including protection against unauthorized Processing, destruction, accidental loss, or damage. We apply suitable organizational and technical measures under industry standards and in compliance with the following principles: (a) lawfully, fairly and transparently; (b) Processing is specified, explicit and only for legitimate purposes; (c) Processing is adequate, relevant and limited to necessary purpose; accurate and kept up to date; limitation of the storage for periods not longer than necessary; (d) Processing is held in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the Personal Data.
- We apply following principles in order to protect your privacy: (a) we will not sell or lease your Personal Data to third parties; (b) any Personal Data that you provide to us will be secured with industry standard safety protocols and technology.
- Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for. Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
- Right to rectification. Data Subject has the right to request to rectify, without undue delay, any incorrect data pertaining to the respective Data Subject.
- Right to limitation of processing. Data Subject can limit the use of Personally Data collected.
- Right of access. User may request a copy of Personal Data collected during use of Website.
- The right to lodge a complaint with supervisory authority. User has the right to lodge a complaint with a competent data protection supervisory authority, in particular in the EU Member State where Data Subject resides, work or where the alleged infringement has taken place.
- Execution of rights
- Upon Data Subject request, we will provide the information free of charge. However, we may charge a reasonable fee if Data Subject request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with Data Subject request in these circumstances.
- Data Subjects exercise their rights by filing a written request containing as a minimum the following information: (1) name, postal address, email address and other data allowing identification of the respective natural person; (2) description of the request; (3) signature, date, correspondence address and mobile number.
- The filing of the request is free of charge.
- Upon filing of a request by an authorized person, the notarized power of attorney must be attached to the request.
- In case of death of the natural person, his / her heirs exercise his / her rights and the certificate of heirs shall be attached to the request.
- We will review and pronounce on the request within 1 month as of its filing. This period may be extended by further two months, if necessary, for example, if Data Subject request is particularly complex or when Data Subject have made a number of requests. We will inform Data Subject as to any such extension within 1 month as of receipt of the request, stating the reasons for the delay.
- We will provide an answer to the requesting person taking into account their preferred form for the provision of the information (orally or in writing - as a hard copy of electronically).
- Where data do not exist or law forbids their provision, access of the requesting party to such data is refused.
- If the requesting party is not satisfied with the response received and / or believes that their rights related to Personal Data protection were violated, they are entitled to exercise their right to
- AGE LIMITATION
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
- Information for DATA SUBJECT:
Contact details for Data Controller
Address: Löwenstrasse 20 8001 Zürich
Telephone: +41 43 5087081