This extension allows to users store pictures, tables, text documents, and other files.
Problem to solve
Thanks to this extension users can store different types of files from modules and from folders too. That is possible in the following ways:
- In module(s) (documents) and (as by default, as a base artifact in:
- As a standalone artifact(s)
- As an embedded artifact(s) in another text artifact (s)
- In the folder(s) – to reuse them across several modules
Selecting Artifact Type
The widget contains a dropdown selection for selecting Artifact Type. There are possible multi selections.
In a non-module context, users are able to choose the folder from which the files should be downloaded. The widget contains a dropdown selection for selecting the Folder from which selected artifact types should be downloaded. There are possible multi selections.
Selecting types of files for downloaded
The widget contains two checkboxes for selecting whether the embedded or standalone files should be downloaded in module context.
Remembering the settings
The extension keeps its settings when users switch from one module to another.
How to use this extension:
- Add a widget from the catalog by the name Export Files (EF)
- Open Component
- Choose Artifact Type(s) from the dropdown
- In a non-module context, choose Folder(s) from the dropdown
- Choose whether the embedded or standalone files or both of them should be downloaded.
- Click on the button “Export files”
This add-on is free of charge for customers who purchased the IBM Jazz solution via Softacus.
Please contact us if you need a different arrangement.
Contact us, Support, Modifications
Also, we are providing custom modifications for our customers. Every Softacus DNG Extension can be modified based on your needs or requirements. We are looking forward to developing a solution for you.