Import Repair is DNG out-of-the-box extension provided by IBM which can help you to create a module hierarchy with a one-click operation. For running import repair extension you can use any custom attribute of string
As you can see in the picture below the interface of this extension is simple.
Explanation and features
For running import repair extension you can use any custom attribute of string format which will contain the depth indicator. Depth indicator is a number defining the depth of the artifact, for example:
- Depth indicator 1 - first-level artifact (section 1, 2, 3, 4.....)
- Depth indicator 2 - second-level artifact (section 1.1, 1.2, 2.1, 3.1.....)
- Depth indicator 3 - third level artifact (section 1.1.1, 1.1.2, 2.1.1, 3.1.3.....)
How to use this extension
- Create custom attributes of string data type
- Assign this attribute to the corresponding artifact types
- Open the module
- Add the attributes into the view and check if the depth indicator is defined
- Run the extension
Result messages informed you if the execution is progressing, finished or if you have error:
- Execution in progress
- Execution finished
Watch a video and learn more
- the attribute which indicates the depth of artifacts must be a string
- the extension is working only with number values
- if the depth indicator attribute has a sequence 1 - 2 - 3 - 1 error message will appear and it must be corrected to 1 - 2 - 3 - 2 - (and then it's possible to assign a value 1 to the next artifact)
This add-on is free of charge for customers who purchased the IBM Jazz solution via Softacus.
Please contact us if you need a different arrangement.
Contact us, Support, Modifications
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us. Also if you need our support with some problem that you encountered contact us immediately.
Also, we are providing custom modifications for our customers. Every Softacus DNG Extension can be modified based on your needs or requirements. We are looking forward to developing a solution for you.