Displaying items by tag: Artifact
In Doors NG there are three types of templates - Project Area Template, Module Template, and Artifact Template. All of these templates can be managed on the project administration Templates page.
Config. Management enabled = Manage Component Properties --> Templates --> Component or Artifact Templates (in the left sidebar)
Config. Management disabled= Manage Project Properties --> Templates --> Project or Artifact Templates (in the left sidebar)
This extension allows users to generate, set, and structure artifacts in the module based on the specified rules.
Explanation and features
- Allows the user to add all types of artifacts into the module
- Allows the user to choose module structure according to Number and PUID attributes
- Users can add anytime and easily RPE Tags
- Requires to be executed in the module. If a user tries to start the script outside of the module it will not work and the message will be displayed advising the user to work from the module.
How to use this extension
- Open a Module
- Type PUIDs of desired artifacts
- Add different types of RPE tags according to user needs
- Click the button Generate document to generate the structure of artifacts in the module
- Artifact structure is successfully generated.
This add-on is free of charge for customers who purchased the IBM Jazz solution via Softacus.
Please contact us if you need a different arrangement.
Contact us, Support, Modifications
Also, we are providing custom modifications for our customers. Every Softacus DNG Extension can be modified based on your needs or requirements. We are looking forward to developing a solution for you.
Option 1: Project Area or Component Template
- In the current project go to Project or Component Properties > Templates
- Create New
- Click on data which you want to copy (if you click on Artifact then all artifact will be part of the template
- Create a new project area or component and use a template for creation (template must be downloaded and uploaded if you are porting to a new server)
- Works also for porting to a new server
- Links between artifacts are kept
- project area properties are automatically saved
- Are links within the project area/component are kept