Displaying items by tag: National Instruments
- Test the code of smart products, which might have hundreds of thousands or millions of lines of code, for defects.
- Reduce the cost of code defects by identifying them earlier in the development process.
- Mitigate increasing product complexity by tackling quality challenges earlier in the development process.
- Improve efficiency by breaking down the divisions between engineering departments.
- Enables traceability of requirements through test.
- Improves collaboration between product development and quality assurance teams.
- Improves testing efficiency by integrating world-class testing technologies.
- Enhances quality management through dashboarding of test execution.