Displaying items by tag: cloud
Leif Davidsen - Program Director, Product Management, Cloud Pak for Integration
Leif Davidsen is the Product Management Program Director for IBM Cloud Pak for Integration. Leif has worked at IBM's Hursley Lab since 1989, having joined with a degree in Computer Science from the University of London.
Andy Garratt - Technical Product Manager, IBM Cloud Pak for Integration
Andy Garratt is an Offering Manager for IBM’s Cloud Pak for Integration, based in IBM’s Hursley labs in the UK. He has over 25 years’ experience in architecting, designing, buildingand implementing integration solutions for customers around Europe and around the world and loves to meet users, IBMers, partners and customers to find out about all the great things they’re doing with IBM integration products.
Our solution engineer will walk you through the product and how easy Instana makes it to:
- Automate discovery, mapping, and configuration with zero human interaction
- Use AIOps to establish a baseline of application performance
- Analyze metrics, traces, and logs
- Trace every request, with no sampling
- Monitor hybrid cloud and mobile environments
Applications power businesses. When they run well, your customers have a great experience, and your development and infrastructure teams remain focused on their top initiatives. In today’s world, applications are becoming more distributed and dynamic as enterprises embrace new development methodologies and microservices. Simultaneously, applications are increasingly being deployed across complex hybrid and multicloud environments.
It has never been more challenging to assure applications deliver exceptional customer experiences that drive positive business results and beat the competition. Application architecture and design must be well executed, and the underlying infrastructure must be resourced to support the real-time demands of the application. The combination of Instana and Turbonomic provides higher levels of observability and trusted actions to continuously optimize and assure application performance.
About Instana and Turbonomic:
Instana: Enterprise Observability Platform – Automatically discover, map and visualize the full application & technology stack in real-time
Turbonomic: Application Resource Management - Continuously assure application performance. Applications get the resources they need when they need them as demand fluctuates
Oct 6, 2022 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (CT)
Join this session to learn and discover how your organization can optimize utilization of infrastructure with optimal customer experience
In this session you will learn how to:
- Unlock the true potential of cloud native and application modernization investments
- Achieve performance goals in a way that is both financially and environmentally sustainable
- Leverage cloud optimization decisions to ensure a superior digital experience for your customers
- Drive desired business outcomes while providing a better end-user experience
315 Capitol Street Suite 205
Houston, TX 77002