- Ability to migrate big amount of modules from DOORS to DNG
- Possibility to transform the data according to specific user needs (split, merge modules)
- Transformation of attributes
- Transformation in GCM context; view to stream, split across components
- Ability to migrate history and baselines
This extension has the ability to transform DOORS Tables into DNG HTML Tables or Artifact.
(Planned) Ability to transform OLE excel tables into DNG artifact HTML tables.
Migration of History data
Ability to save DOORS object history and import it into either an attribute or initial content of a "primary text" attribute.
Possibility to make a link back to original object in case of migration without the history (recommended option).
High Automation Level
The tool have API in order to create automation for:
- Artifact creation and mapping
- Attribute creation and mapping
- Link Type creation
- Project area & component creation
- GCM creation
- Creation of views, folders, streams and baselines
- Create User in Jazz
- Assign Group to the User
- Rich text into attributes
- DXL Layouts into string attributes
- Ability to convert attributes into embedded artifacts (i.e. for parametrization)
- Transformations of pictures
- object view to component stream
- attribute harmonization
- maping of custom object types to artifact types
OLE Object Handling
- Migration of OLE from attribute into primary text (merge) or as linked artifact (link to base artifact)
- Ability to migrate pictures as embedded or standalone artifacts. Linking of embedded pictures to its artifacts (as base artifact link)
Error handling prior and after the migration
(Planned) Test on each object with proof that the artifact was migrated from DOORS to DNG properly
- Concurrent loading from DOORS to DNG
- Usage of internal DB during Migration, which allows flexible linking after the migration of the data
- Possibility to resume of the migration process in case of a disruption
Flexible for any customer use case
All migrations are different. We have built this solution, because the traditional ways of migrating were not sufficient for our and our customer needs.
This video show first release of the solution.
Development of specific APIs
The tool is able to to custom migration due to the fact that we have created our own APIs.