This extension allows users to show different attribute values in pie charts, including percentages and counts. It has the ability to filter attributes. Selection is written in the cache (the selected items will stay selected in another module).
Explanation and features
- Shows charts of attributes with percentage and count
- Display all attributes (user and system-defined)
- Ability to filter attributes
- Selection is written in the cache (the selected items will stay selected in another module)
- Requires to be first started in a module. If a user tries to start the script outside of the module it will not work and the message will be displayed advising the user to work from the module.
Watch a video and learn more
How to use this extension
- Open Module in Doors NG Component
- Click in the Script on button "Collect attributes"
- Select attributes which you want to be displayed
- The attributes will show at the bottom of the script
- Click on the attribute at the bottom of the script, which will display a Chart
- The script then remembers your choice (if you move out of the module and then in again, the selection won't change)
This add-on is free of charge for customers who purchased the IBM Jazz solution via Softacus.
Please contact us if you need a different arrangement.
Contact us, Support, Modifications
Also, we are providing custom modifications for our customers. Every Softacus DNG Extension can be modified based on your needs or requirements. We are looking forward to developing a solution for you.