Maximo Asset Management for Utilities is asset management software that provides industry-specific asset management capabilities for electric, gas, and water transmission and distribution.
- Maximo Asset Management for Utilities supports the design, construction, and accounting of new utility infrastructures.
- Recent development has focused on supporting smart meter asset management and IUN/smart grid features
- The Maximo Integration Framework supports the customer ecosystem of software products that support distribution management (OMS, DMS) and utility operations (GIS, CIS)
- Maximo unites the utility enterprise supporting all generation, T&D, fleet, infrastructure, and IT asset
IBM® Maximo® for Utilities offers a complete solution for work and asset management across business units, including gas and electrical transmission, distribution, power generation, water treatment, and wastewater treatment in a single platform and database.
- Compatible Unit Estimating
- Compatible Unit Library
- Compatible Unit Administration
- Crew Management
- Assignment Manager for Crews
- Meter Work and Asset Management
- Meter Sampling and Test Results
- Task Prerequisites
- Regulatory Tracking and Support
- Maximo Spatial Asset Management
- Labor skills and certifications tracking (You can also manage and assign qualifications to positions or labor resources on a crew. )
- Fixed asset accounting integration
- Mobile workforce management integration
- Graphical design tool integration
- Geographic information system support
- Work order task analysis using Gantt view