This extension allows administrators and users to view other users across other project areas, allows adding roles to a specific user’s, and allows to add a user to a project area he's not in.
Explanation and features
IBM Jazz manages role and access right from a project area perspective. You can see in each project area who has access and which roles. However, if you are an admin and you would like to see access for a specific user then this is not easy to do that. The purpose of this add-on is to solve this problem.
- Show users, view them across project areas, view their roles, and if they are in the project area
- Display user access to the project areas
- Add user to project area via simple clicking on the "+" button
- Add roles to a user for the specific project area
How to use this extension
- Be in JTS or RM, expand the widget
- Select the user and click "Show"
- If you wish to add a user to a project area, there will be a plus on the left side
- If you wish to add roles to a user, there will be a plus on the right side with a popup window
- After selecting roles, there will be X and checkmark. If you wish to continue, press the checkmark and roles will be updated
Watch a video and learn more:
This add-on is free of charge for customers who purchased the IBM Jazz solution via Softacus.
Please contact us if you need a different arrangement.
Contact us, Support, Modifications
Also, we are providing custom modifications for our customers. Every Softacus DNG Extension can be modified based on your needs or requirements. We are looking forward to developing a solution for you.