Displaying items by tag: doors ng
This extension allows users who don't have access to view all project areas and request access for it.
- View all project areas even if user does nothave access to one
- Filtering of project areas based on their name or description
- Request access to any project area - Request will be sent over email to administrator
- Refreshment of list by administrator
- The generation of the table is protected by unique password generated once and given to the administrator (user who has access to all project areas)
- Unless a correct password is provided, a table can't be generated.
- Open dashboard
- View all project areas
- Request access for a project area (via button) which will send email to administrator
- Open dashboard
- Select application
- Type in password and hit refresh list button
These scripts are free of charge to all customers which have purchased IBM Jazz Products via Softacus.
Enhancement Request and Defects:
This article aims to help you with enabling and uploading the widget extensions in Engineering Requirements Management DOORS Next.
This extension allows users to generate, set, and structure artifacts in the module based on the specified rules.
Explanation and features
- Allows the user to add all types of artifacts into the module
- Allows the user to choose module structure according to Number and PUID attributes
- Users can add anytime and easily RPE Tags
- Requires to be executed in the module. If a user tries to start the script outside of the module it will not work and the message will be displayed advising the user to work from the module.
How to use this extension
- Open a Module
- Type PUIDs of desired artifacts
- Add different types of RPE tags according to user needs
- Click the button Generate document to generate the structure of artifacts in the module
- Artifact structure is successfully generated.
This add-on is free of charge for customers who purchased the IBM Jazz solution via Softacus.
Please contact us if you need a different arrangement.
Contact us, Support, Modifications
Also, we are providing custom modifications for our customers. Every Softacus DNG Extension can be modified based on your needs or requirements. We are looking forward to developing a solution for you.
Training based on Rational Publishing Engine Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Type: Instructor-led Classroom
Duration: 2 days (8 hours/day)
Location: Remote or Onsite (World-Wide)
Audience: Individuals responsible for generating documentation from different IBM and non-IBM apps
- Basic knowledge of XML language and XML schema definitions
- Basic knowledge of CLM suite
This article aims to help the user with the process of deploying templates to the DOORS Next Generation.
The official procedure is described by IBM here:
In brief, you can deploy the template to DOORS NG easily steps: