This extension allows the user to view in which configurations is your module located, create a baseline and check whether the artifact is in each configuration. The script cannot be executed outside of the module.
Explanation and features
- You can see all configurations that contain the module you're in right now
- You can also create a baseline, specifying its name and description
- After selecting an artifact you are also able to check whether an artifact is in configuration or not
- The script cannot be executed outside of the module
Watch a video and learn more:
How to use this extension
- Open Module in Doors NG Component
- Configurations are listed under each other
- You can click on configuration, which will take you to the other configuration you clicked on
- You can select an artifact in a module, it will then print next to each configuration if the artifact is present
- You can click the "Create Baseline" button which will unwrap a form
- You can specify its name and its description (the name will always be ModuleName + Input from baseline name)
This add-on is free of charge for customers who purchased the IBM Jazz solution via Softacus.
Please contact us if you need a different arrangement.
Contact us, Support, Modifications
Also, we are providing custom modifications for our customers. Every Softacus DNG Extension can be modified based on your needs or requirements. We are looking forward to developing a solution for you.