Module Explorer is an out-of-the-box DNG extension provided by IBM and it allows you to see a hierarchy of the module in your mini-dashboard, filter the artifacts in the widget and search for certain characters/words or expressions in the module.
Explanation and features
How to use this extension
- Create/Open module with artifacts hierarchy
- Make sure that artifacts are demoted correctly (if not you can have problems with collapsing and expanding the sections and module will not be displayed correctly)
- Add the extension to your mini-dashboard
The base functionality of this extension is to show the user the whole hierarchy in the module, make it more clear and also scroll the user screen, and mark in module artifact that was selected also in the extension.
- Filter only for Headings - when this checkbox is selected you will see only Heading artifacts
- Collapse At Level - this option offers you the possibility to see only the selected number of artifact depth levels
- Searching Function - widget text field entry that allows you to filter out the artifacts which don't contain the expression that you are searching for. If the artifact which contains searched expression has a parent artifact, also the parent is displayed in the widget.
- for Heading artifact type attribute "Name" is displayed (can be customized)
- for other artifact types attribute "Content" is displayed (can be customized)
This add-on is free of charge for customers who purchased the IBM Jazz solution via Softacus.
Please contact us if you need a different arrangement.
Contact us, Support, Modifications
Also, we are providing custom modifications for our customers. Every Softacus DNG Extension can be modified based on your needs or requirements. We are looking forward to developing a solution for you.