Connect to your devices
Watson IoT Platform
A secure, smart, scalable platform as the hub of your IoT.
- Connect ‘things’ to the Connect ‘things’ to the IoT Platform easily and quickly
- Utilize Secure Gateway to Utilize Secure Gateway to encrypt and authenticate all communication
Capture/Collect the data
Cloudant NoSQL DB
A managed NoSQL database service that captures device measurements and events and stores them for use by real-time applications.
Register the devices automatically
IoT Registration Service
A service to ingest device data and transform that data into meaningful insights – which can optimize processes and guide new product designs.
- Seamlessly connect devices to users
- ’Monetize users relationship with devices
Parts of the solution:
- IBM Watson™ IoT Platform
- IBM IoT Registration Service
- Cloudant NoSQL DB
- IBM Db2® Warehouse on Cloud
- IBM Cloud Object Storage
- IBM Cloud App ID
- IBM Message Hub for IBM Cloud
- IBM Secure Gateway for IBM Cloud
- IBM IoT Blockchain Service
Note: Depending on your plan, not all services might be available.
ANALYZE the data
Db2 Warehouse on Cloud
Faster insights through a fully-managed data warehouse in the cloud.
- Combine business data with device data
- Lightning-fast query processing
- Auto schema generation and device data aggregation
Archive the Data
S3 Object Storage
Long-term storage of sensor measurements and events for building better models and powering advanced analytics.
- Infinitely scalable and fully managed storage
- Cross-regional and regionally resilient
- Deep learning
IoT Connection Service: An Integrated “ready to run” Managed Service - What’s Included?
- The app ID (optional)
- Message Hub
- Secure Gateway
- Node.js (non-production)
- Integration – DevOps,
Monitoring, Deployment, Configuration
- API Connect
- Additional Connectivity
- User Registration, Login
- Communication, Security
- Data Lifecycle Management
- Per-device, device pricing
- Capacity selection options
- Developer Edition
- LOB UI/Data Viz/Rules
- Data Prep UI
- Monitoring UI
- Management, SLA
IoT Connection Service product architecture